Journey of a Lifetime

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Some Family Pictures

Touchdown!!!! W gives his best cheerleading move. . . .oh no!
Aunt Barb with the three musketeers. . .or stooges. . .or amigos??? Either way, aren't they precious???
Grandpa Tony takes his turn with the boys. They visited from Texas for Thanksgiving '07.
Now for the ladies: these are my grown up nieces. C is the youngest girl in the family at 16 years old. Since then, it's been boys, boys, and more boys. Five of them, to be exact!
Mother surrounded by her kids: John, Beth, Brett, and me. Having John back from Texas for Thanksgiving led to a nice photo opportunity for us. It had been a while since all 4 kids were together at once.


In January Len, John, J, and I attended the Rose Bowl and Parade. Go Illini! No need to re-hash the game, but the experience was awesome. Notice the winter coats. It was chilly in Pasadena that morning! This is my brother, John and my nephew, J.
Len and I are standing outside the Rose Bowl waiting to enter. I'm not sure who the couple is in the background, but they look happy to be in our picture.

John, J, me, and Len waiting for the kick-off. Don't we look hopeful!?

We also did a little sight seeing in the Los Angeles area. Here I am in front of Groman's Chinese Theater. I actually touched Kevin Costner's hand print. Wooohooo!

This unfortunate, but entertaining, situation took place following an Illini football defeat. Deb and I did a little retail therapy after the game, and Wrigley and Harry paid the price.
I still haven't broken the news to Harry that he was cross-dressing. This picture makes me laugh every time I see it. Harry's yucky hair cut just makes it that much worse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home