Journey of a Lifetime

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday (a couple of days early) Sweet Habtamu!!

On April 12th, precious Habtamu will be turning 2 years old! Since I will be flying back from Key West that day, I wanted to make sure to send birthday hugs, kisses, and wishes to the little guy who has stolen my heart from across the planet.

I was looking through some poems about little boys and found the following:

A Boy Is:
Trust with dirt on its face;
Beauty with a cut on its finger;
Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair;
And the hope of the future with;
A frog in its pocket.



Last weekend I spoke with the agency's director who met Habtamu a couple of weeks ago. Apparently he is quite the little comedian. Just what I need!!!!! I'm sure I won't crack up at his antics when I should be correcting him!

Next year I will hold him in my arms on his birthday and smother him with love and kisses. This year I am sending him my love, dreaming of hugs, and counting down the days until we meet. Then, on his birthday next year, ask me how I feel about the dirt, cuts, bubble gum and frogs!!!!

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY SWEET LITTLE MAN!!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home