Cutest kids. . . . .but DON'T TELL!!!!!!!!!
I'm sworn to secrecy to not announce this information to the other families at the agency, but Sue reports upon her return from Ethiopia that my kids are the cutest at the transition house!!! I, of course, agree completely. Seriously, who am I to argue with Sue's assessment? She's seen lots of kids, and just because mine are the cutest, doesn't mean other kids can't be cute, too.
I did accuse Sue of telling all families that their kids are the cutest, but she swears that's not the case! She described Sentayhu as helpful, kind, and open. Habtamu, according to her, is funny and playful. Again, Sue's the expert!
She also sent updated photos, and they confirm her report. See for yourself. . . .


Remember this is highly confidential information. Don't tell a soul!
I did accuse Sue of telling all families that their kids are the cutest, but she swears that's not the case! She described Sentayhu as helpful, kind, and open. Habtamu, according to her, is funny and playful. Again, Sue's the expert!
She also sent updated photos, and they confirm her report. See for yourself. . . .
Remember this is highly confidential information. Don't tell a soul!


2 Comments:
Definitely can't argue with Sue. The woman knows her stuff!
By
Mary, At
March 26, 2009 at 1:04 PM
I won't say a word! They are precious, since this is my opinion and I'm not saying anyone else said so I can boast on them all I want!! Motherhood is going to be a perfect fit for you.
Love you lots, Pam
By
Bourbon Baptist Church, At
March 27, 2009 at 7:12 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home