Journey of a Lifetime

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

COURT DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 7th, 2009, is my court date! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! If we pass court on May 7th, then I could be getting the kids in early to mid June!!!! A lot has to go right (and plenty could go wrong), but it's so nice to have this date in place. Prayer works!!!!!!

I also officially become the MOM once we pass court! How cool is that?!?!?!?!

3 Comments:

  • I'm still adjusting to the idea of you being a mom, but I think you will fit the part perfectly!

    By Blogger Mary, At March 18, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

  • I'm still adjusting to that idea myself. It's getting a little more "real" every day!!

    By Blogger BT, At March 19, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

  • We will soon know 2 of the luckiest children in the world!!!! Move over Wrigley and Harry, your world is about to change.....kids to play with everyday. Mom is one of the most wonderful words in the world and soon you will understand.

    By Blogger DebFay, At March 20, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home