Drought in Ethiopia
Famine in Ethiopia is growing due to the drought the country is experiencing. Some sources are expecting 5 million deaths in the next few months. . . of course many of these are children. It is a heartbreaking statistic to hear. It seems I cannot close my eyes at night without thinking of these poor, suffering people. I will keep Ethiopia (and all countries/people suffering during famine) in my heart and in my prayers.
The pictures below are a very tiny glimpse into the magnitude of the famine. I cannot begin to imagine the fear, pain, and utter sense of helplessness felt by those affected.

The pictures below are a very tiny glimpse into the magnitude of the famine. I cannot begin to imagine the fear, pain, and utter sense of helplessness felt by those affected.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home