Major Change of Direction!!!!!
Let's see, how do I sum up 2 weeks worth of praying, thinking, fretting, and then praying some more?
Well, here's the short version. . . changed agencies, updating home study, accepted preliminary referral of a 5 year old girl and 2 year old boy. . .SIBLINGS!!!!! I'm over the moon with excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since this is a private Blog with only a few friends and family able to access it, I think I can actually post pictures. . . . .


I'm a bit behind in my blogging efforts (as Mary was so nice to point out in comments on the last Blog entry!).
These two darling kids are just waiting for the bureaucracy that is international adoption to get things in line for them to become my family and me to become theirs.
Would it be too much to ask that Mary and I could make one trip to Ethiopia to bring home her daughter and my daughter and son????? Maybe it is too much to ask, but we're praying for that, and would invite you to join in that prayer request!!
It's been quite a journey, and there is still a considerable distance to go, but I know that I finally have this thing right!!! I've been going back and forth for months about hoping for a boy or a girl, and now I'm getting both! God speaks to us in very mysterious ways! In the meantime, I hope and pray for the well-being of these two darling children until I am able to have them in my arms forever.
Well, here's the short version. . . changed agencies, updating home study, accepted preliminary referral of a 5 year old girl and 2 year old boy. . .SIBLINGS!!!!! I'm over the moon with excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since this is a private Blog with only a few friends and family able to access it, I think I can actually post pictures. . . . .

I'm a bit behind in my blogging efforts (as Mary was so nice to point out in comments on the last Blog entry!).
These two darling kids are just waiting for the bureaucracy that is international adoption to get things in line for them to become my family and me to become theirs.
Would it be too much to ask that Mary and I could make one trip to Ethiopia to bring home her daughter and my daughter and son????? Maybe it is too much to ask, but we're praying for that, and would invite you to join in that prayer request!!
It's been quite a journey, and there is still a considerable distance to go, but I know that I finally have this thing right!!! I've been going back and forth for months about hoping for a boy or a girl, and now I'm getting both! God speaks to us in very mysterious ways! In the meantime, I hope and pray for the well-being of these two darling children until I am able to have them in my arms forever.


1 Comments:
Know my prayers are with you and the Hortin family. What a blessing...and a wonderfully exciting time for all of you!
Love, Pam
By
Bourbon Baptist Church, At
December 3, 2008 at 6:27 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home