Journey of a Lifetime

Monday, December 15, 2008

Paperwork on the Way, AGAIN

I have mailed the dossier, AGAIN, and it should be authenticated in DC, AGAIN, and then to the new agency and to Ethiopia, AGAIN!!!!! IF this all goes smoothly, I am hoping that the dossier is in Ethiopia before Christmas. In speaking with Mary, that would make my paperwork about 2 weeks behind hers. The agency is working to process our paperwork together in hopes to coordinate our travel times, which would just be amazing! So, we are praying for the miracle of smooth paperwork and processes. I cannot help but worry about how aligning my new dossier with my old dossier will actually work out, but I have no control over that at this point, so I just keep praying.

2 Comments:

  • It will all work out just fine. I'm sure the "Stork Lady" knows just what to do with the dossier and it will be on it's way to Ethiopia soon!

    The picture you posted of "Sweetie Pie" is so beautiful. I love that you are getting those mommy feelings!

    Can't wait to see the room.

    Just keep prayin' . . .

    By Blogger Mary, At December 16, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

  • Barb, If your little one is 6 on Dec. 14, that was my Mom's birthday. For some reason I missed her more this birthday than the others. Don't really know why, guess because I am getting older and finally realizing it isn't a dream, I am actually 60, don't feel it, yet. Only by God's grace can I say that, not by anything I have done....I'm a self admitted junk food addict. Anyway, I thought it would be great if your daughter's birthday was Dec 14, but then thought that maybe the time difference, might be off a day one way or other. Know you and Mary are in our prayers that all goes well with your plans.
    Love from your cousin, Pam

    By Blogger Bourbon Baptist Church, At December 18, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home