Up or Down?
Zoey can apparently pull off AND look adorable in any hairstyle. I've seen about five different styles now, and I personally think she's precious any way you look at it. Perhaps, that's the future mom in me speaking. This week I received some new pictures that display her versatility. You tell me. . . . .


No new pictures of Benjamin Habtamu came in this batch. I suppose he was napping, playing with other toddlers somewhere else in the house, or decided to ditch the whole transition house situation and set out on his own. . . .
No new pictures of Benjamin Habtamu came in this batch. I suppose he was napping, playing with other toddlers somewhere else in the house, or decided to ditch the whole transition house situation and set out on his own. . . .


1 Comments:
Down. Just in case you wanted my opinion.
Wendy
By
Wendy, At
June 10, 2009 at 3:05 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home