I-171 Approval
Yesterday was a great day! I picked up the mail after work and had 2 exciting packages. The most awesome was the I-171 form stating, "NOTICE OF FAVORABLE DETERMINATION CONCERNING APPLICATION FOR ADVANCE PROCESSING OF ORPHAN PETITION." Wooohooo! Since my dossier should be in Ethiopia by early next week, I feel like things are happening for the first time in a while.
The other package was a t-shirt I ordered from another blogger. It reads, "One-Family," and has the continents of America and Africa side by side. I immediately ironed it and wore it to dinner last night, proving that I am a 5-year old trapped in an over-35-years old's body! Here's the link to the blog for the t-shirt: http://www.daniellesdance.blogspot.com/.
My 6-month home visit is next week, the dog's vaccinations are up to date (yes, that's a requirement), and life is good!

I look like a total dork in this picture. . .I can hear my mother saying "hold your shoulders back". . . .but the t-shirt is just so cute I wanted to give a little plug to Danielle for the shirts she sells from her blog.
The other package was a t-shirt I ordered from another blogger. It reads, "One-Family," and has the continents of America and Africa side by side. I immediately ironed it and wore it to dinner last night, proving that I am a 5-year old trapped in an over-35-years old's body! Here's the link to the blog for the t-shirt: http://www.daniellesdance.blogspot.com/.
My 6-month home visit is next week, the dog's vaccinations are up to date (yes, that's a requirement), and life is good!

I look like a total dork in this picture. . .I can hear my mother saying "hold your shoulders back". . . .but the t-shirt is just so cute I wanted to give a little plug to Danielle for the shirts she sells from her blog.


2 Comments:
Hi BT!!! I am officailly in and reading your blog. Very neat.
By
Len, At
July 25, 2008 at 9:48 AM
Hey!!! Thanks for inviting me along for the journey. This is so exciting!!!
By
Lesa, At
July 29, 2008 at 7:58 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home