Journey of a Lifetime

Monday, November 10, 2008

Exciting development

Sometimes prayers are answered in ways you least expect! The past couple of weeks have been TOUGH, TOUGH, TOUGH for me. I've been too focused on my lack of patience, my wait, my child. . . . .me, me, me! Well, not now! I am totally focused on a certain little girl in Ethiopia that I may have the pleasure of meeting IN ETHIOPIA to bring home to my cousin Mary's family. Since so much is up in the air right now, I won't go into a lot of detail. To be able to focus on this excitement brings me so much joy and belief that things happen for a reason on God's time line. Mary and I may be making two Ethiopian journeys in the next year!!!!

4 Comments:

  • How wonderful. Yes, it is neat to see how God moves! I look forward to hearing more about this in future blogs. Thanks for inviting me...again!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At November 10, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

  • I'd better get my sister called before she reads this blog entry!!!

    How excited I am to plan for 2009 and what it means for our families!

    By Blogger Mary, At November 14, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

  • Barb, I just checked your blog on Sat. morning, then made a hasty call to my little sister! You two are sure full of surprises. I am so proud of both of you and your dedication of faith and family.
    May God keep blessing us all and may we strive to honor Him in all we do..I sure feel Mary and family and you are doing just that...
    Love always, Pam

    By Blogger Bourbon Baptist Church, At November 16, 2008 at 7:56 AM  

  • Me thinks you need to update your blog.

    By Blogger Mary, At November 30, 2008 at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home