UGH!!!!!!!!!!
Warning. . .I'm getting ready to ramble. I'll try to put together something sensible, but I'm not sure I'm capable. As I stated a couple of posts back, the wait time has been extended. Yesterday was an all-time low for me in this process. Why yesterday? Who knows!? I think it may have something to do with the fact that at one point in this process, I was looking at November or December as a REAL possibility for a referral. Call it wishful thinking or misplaced optimism or whatever you want, but now I'm just resigned to the fact that it's going to be a long wait. . . except, that's not true; I'm not resigned. I'm still desperately hopeful that the call will come sooner rather than later. I try to stay positive, and I try to put on a good face for people, but this is tough. Here's what I've decided for the moment. . .I'm no longer praying for patience. . . now I'm praying for peace, relief, and perspective. I'm so lucky in my life and so blessed, and I know this. . .I really do. The real possibility now exists that next year's Ethiopian court closure (August & September) could be a HUGE factor. Good grief!!!!
I do know that MY child will be ready when the time is right and only God will determine that time. So, why was yesterday so hard (and today only a little better)? UGH!!!!!!!!!
I do know that MY child will be ready when the time is right and only God will determine that time. So, why was yesterday so hard (and today only a little better)? UGH!!!!!!!!!


1 Comments:
I know this wait is SOOO hard for you! It is so difficult to not have control right now. Give it all to God. Truly. He will give you peace.
I keep telling you this, but when you finally hold that little one, you will totally understand the timing - and be a better person for it.
I've been coaching Meredith to ask herself, "What is God trying to teach me?" when she becomes frustrated. You do the same!
By
Mary, At
November 5, 2008 at 11:31 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home