Journey of a Lifetime

Monday, May 4, 2009

Sleepless nights. . .



I'm not a good sleeper. Never have been, figure I never will be; however, with the impending court date coming up, I seem to be awake more than asleep at night.

So, the court date is this Thursday. . . that's 3 days away, when you take into consideration the time change. Many people do not pass on the 1st try, so although I am trying not to get my hopes up, passing court the 1st time would be fabulous. Although the kids are fine (and I know they are being well cared for and loved), because of some other issues, time is of the essence in passing court relatively quickly. Other than my own selfish reasons of wanting the kids here as soon as possible, moving things along in Ethiopia would certainly be a blessing. I've been spending a lot of time praying at night. Somehow, that seems like the thing to do when I can't sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home