Journey of a Lifetime

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Interesting Development

Without going into too much detail, I am extremely excited this morning. On my agency's Ethiopia adoption forum, they keep an unofficial list of how many people are waiting. They actually have information from a little over 1/3 of the official waiting families. I found out this morning that I am the 3rd person on that list who is willing to accept a referral of a child up to 24 months. I'm feeling hopeful for the 1st time in a couple of months that I may not be waiting for a child for the rest of my life! I have no idea what to expect on a time frame at this point, but I am MUCH more hopeful that I will get some information by February. What a great little boost on the 1st day back to school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home